Thursday, July 5, 2012

Night Stand: From Old to New

Hello to you all!! I hope everyone had an amazing 4th. I've been a bit absent from my blog but yesterday I worked on a fab-u-lous project. It was super easy and I encourage you all to try it.

I was at a yard sale and stumbled upon this night stand. The guy only wanted $10 for it. After a thorough inspection I determined it was perfect for what I wanted. I'm super excited with the way it came out. I didn't have to strip it & used a black stain. I kept the original handles but sprayed them white..and tada..I got an amazing night stand

2 comments:

  1. I recently dicover you blog and find very interesting ideas!!!Your work is great and I follow you:)
    Sonja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so very much..you are so kind :)

    ReplyDelete